Даты проведения: с 06.07.2021 по 08.07.2021
Saint-Petersburg, Renaissance St. Petersburg Baltic Hotel (Pochtamtskaya Str. 4), conference hall, the 2nd floor
Сведения о мероприятии
International Association of Foundation Contractors is pleased to invite you and your company colleagues to participate in the 8th International Research and Development Conference “Supporting Structures and Foundations for Smart Grids: Design and Construction Innovations”, which is to be held from 6 to 8 July, 2021 in Renaissance St. Petersburg Baltic Hotel conference hall, the 2nd floor, Pochtamtskaya Str. 4, Saint Petersburg. The conference is supported by PJSC Rosseti and Russian National Committee of CIGRE.
International Association of Foundation Contractors and Scientific Research Laboratory for Electrical Grid Structures Construction OOO “PO “Enegrozhelezobetoninvest” are the conference organizers.
Zinker Company (OOO “Zinker”) is the conference title sponsor.
“FOUNDATIONS” journal, “RUM” (“Guidelines”) journal, “ELEKTROENERGIYA. Energy Transmission and Distribution” journal, “Power and Industry of Russia” newspaper and “CTT Digest” journal are the conference title media partners.
The main tracks of the conference are as follows:
- Regulations for overhead lines design, construction and operation stages
- New trends and solutions for overhead power transmission lines design and construction
- Supporting structures and foundations for 0.4–750 kv overhead lines: contemporary developments and their application
- New systems for overhead lines monitoring
- Highly efficient materials for extending overhead line structures lifespan: new types of concrete, high-tensile and whether resistant steel, and anti-corrosion materials
- Overhead line wires: high-tensile, high-temperature, insulated ones, etc.
- Innovations: special vehicles, construction equipment and tools for overhead lines supporting structures and foundations installation
- Overhead lines operation experience. Ways to improve systems for overhead line units condition monitoring
- Overhead lines process disturbances analyzing experience and techniques for their elimination
- Peculiarities of overhead lines design and construction in harsh geologic and weather conditions
- Application of new technologies in design, construction, operation, reconstruction, renovation and reinforcement in Russia and abroad
The conference timing:
6 July, 10:00–17:00 – engineering and commercial reports
18:00–23:00 – gala dinner on a boat cruising along the Neva river
7 July, 10:00–17:00 – engineering and commercial reports
8 July, 10:00–15:00 – engineering excursion
ATTENTION! Please fill in the APPLICATION FORM to participate in the conference and send it to the conference managers from the International Association of Foundation Contractors by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Attendance requests and attached reports are to be sent until 1 June, 2021. Speakers need to send detailed summaries of their reports until 5 June, 2021 (summaries should be in Word DOC format, figures/pictures attached to reports should be sent as separate files in JPG format), and slide decks are to be forwarded until 23 June, 2021 (slide decks should be in Power Point or Adobe Acrobat format).
If you need any other details, please, don’t hesitate to contact us:
Conference organizing committee managers: +7-495-66-55-014, +7-916-36-857-36, +7-926-38-474-68, +7-925-86-101-81;
Scientific Research Laboratory for Electrical Grid Structures Construction “Enegrozhelezobetoninvest” managers: +7-921-310-06-14 (Liubov Kachanovskaya), +7-921-320-16-28 (Petr Romanov).