Даты проведения: с 23.11.2021 по 25.11.2021
Moscow, Holiday Inn Suschevsky hotel, Sushchevskiy Val Str. 74
Сведения о мероприятии
We are pleased to invite you to participate in the 4th International Research and Development Conference “New Technologies of Engineering Survey, Design and Construction on Permafrost Soils”, which is to be held from 23 to 25 November, 2021 in Holiday Inn Suschevsky hotel, Sushchevskiy Val Str. 74, Moscow.
International Association of Foundation Contractors is the conference organizer.
The conference is supported by AO “NITS Stroitelstvo” Research Institute of Bases and Underground Structures (NIIOSP) named after N.M. Gersevanov.
Zinker Company (OOO “Zinker”) is the conference title sponsor.
“FOUNDATIONS” journal, “Dorozhnaya derzhava” (“Roads Country”) journal, “INDUSTRIAL AND CIVIL ENGINEERING” (“Promyshlennoe i Grazhdanskoe Stroitelstvo”) journal, “Zhilishchnoe Stroitel’stvo” (Home Construction), “CTT Digest” journal are the conference title media partners.
The main topics of the conference are as follows:
- Problems of geotechnical surveys in permafrost regions
- Permafrost geotechnical monitoring
- Laboratory analysis of permafrost properties
- Peculiarities of buildings and related structures design and construction on permafrost soils
- Pile foundations in permafrost
- Thermal interaction between permafrost soils and buildings
- Special vehicles, equipment, tools and materials for construction and repairs on permafrost soils
- Application of new technologies for construction on permafrost soils. Experience of Russia and foreign countries
- Development prospects for the Arctic zone of the Russian Federation
The conference timing:
23–24 November, 09:00–18:00 – engineering and commercial reports
25 November, 10:00–14:00 – engineering excursion
ATTENTION! Please fill in the APPLICATION FORM to participate in the conference and send it to the conference managers from the International Association of Foundation Contractors by e-mail: email@example.com.
If you need the application form or any other details, please, feel free to contact us by phone: +7(495) 66-55-014, +7(926) 38-474-68, +7(916) 36-857-36 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are sure that the information received during the conference and communication with your associates will be useful in your professional activities.
If you have any questions, please, don’t hesitate to contact us. We would be happy to see you among participants of our events.